Survivor

Here's a picture from my training for my debut on survivor. Let me just tell you that camping, and living on a beach are no cup of tea. Neither is the attempts at swimming and being athletic in the ocean tides. That was with flippers. The sun is draining and the sand is hot. Stay out of the sun and try not to work. Needless to say hopefully this picture will get me one step closer to that million bucks.
Life is going well here. Less than six short weeks until I get to come to the states. I know it will be here before I know it. I'm still undecided about what I will be doing come next fall. Keep that it your prayers. Also that I may finish my time here strong and lovingly. I miss yall and hope to see you soon.
Andrew

1 Comments:
Andrew. Are you leaving your Amazing Race dreams behind for Survivor?
Sad for me. I'll have to start looking for a new AR partner. So glad to hear all is well. Keep on lovin' those kids and lovin' God.
Post a Comment
<< Home