Gidy-up

Most people refuse to give horseback rides. Some will do it with one person on their back. Occasionally you have one hero give two people a ride at the same time. I however have now passed into legend running across the playground with three horse riders. One day this epic event will be remembered in Tokiens great grandson's unforgettable works.
In addition to this amazing occurance, I have one more adventure to brag upon. This last Sunday, yours truly finished second in the men's 18 and older 2 mile race. Fortunately, I have the hardware to prove it to those in doubt.
More great news, my new science room is nearing completion, and I will hopefully move in there after Semana Santa. We also got a bunch of new science equipment in from a work team, which makes teaching so much easier. This means less scrounging for materials and less nixing cool science experiments due to lack of supplies. Oh and while we are on the topic of science, Junior High is doing an expedition titled Pirates of the Caribbean. Focusing on the formation of the pirates and the effects of the pirates. Anyway, long story short. For the science aspect of things, we are going to focus on cannons. How they work, and the physics/chemistry properties of them. For our big project we will build potato cannons! Gotta love teaching in a country without strict laws. I'll keep you updated on all of the progression of the spud guns.
God Bless,
Andrew

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home