Trust

Sorry I have been lazy as of late with getting this website updated. Here is the latest picture from team-building class. This is called the faith fall. It was an amazing activity for some, but also frustrating one because a few people absolutely refused to go because they didn't trust others. This age group is definitely a tough age to explain exactly what a team is. Everything is focused on me, me, me. Even this culture has difficulty working as a team.
Anyway, things are going well here despite the recent Illini loss early in the tournament. But I guess the spirit of Bill Murray wasn't with us. Those who watched the amazing Arizona game last year know what I'm talking about.
Just finishing up third quarter, and starting the home stretch already. I am excited being I feel very burnt out. Spring break will be sweet ice cream. Especially since my parents have decided to come visit for a week!
Pray for me that I may get rest, I haven't slept well for quite some time now. Also that I may be given wisdom and love in disciplinary actions with kids.
Love
Andrew

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home