Vroooom....

Here's just a little picture of me and my mode of travel. I sent this picture to my Frontier Ranch friends, because Frontier Ranch of course is in Buena Vista, but don't let the picture fool you. I did not drive my motorcycle across the gulf of mexico and half way across the country. This town is 15 minutes away and has a population of, I don't know, my fingers. Now I know to y'all I look pretty bad to the bone in this picture, but in reality I just kind of look odd. Because their aren't a lot of Americans here and I think I'm the only one that has a 25 year old dirt bike. Most drive something a lot newer, but smaller. Of course due to my freakishly tall size, I thought it would be awkward to drive one of these, so I opted for old and big. Now don't get me wrong many dominicans have moto's that are equivalent to trash too, but they are fortunate enough not to get stared at. Really things in this country don't surprise you any more. Things you see reguarly on a moto: washing machines(granted the dominican washing machine is a little smaller), tanks of gas for stoves, families of six, twenty feet of PVC pipe or rebarb, metal gates, or six baby pigs in burlap sax. Yes, what an interesting life here. My motorcycle is doing a lot better. I'm quickly passing mechanics 101. Something new always happens, but the good thing is if it happens twice, I know what to do.
Anyway, miss you,
Andrew

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home