Quick Pic

Just wanted to flash a quick pic of me and my trophey from the race two weeks ago. Here are the winners from my school in the other age groups! And yes I did sweat a lot (dominican republic), but I'm really wet because I poured a cup of water over my head.
Science news:
This week in 7th grade we used batteries to demonstrate "fuses", which meant connecting a piece of steel wool to a battery and watching it burn! It was awesome!
In 8th grade we successfully sucked an egg into a pop bottle using matches and the magical force called air pressure.
6th grade is doing tons of experiments about the ocean, in preparation for their trip to the beach after Semana Santa aka Spring Break.
Personal news:
The parents of yours truly arrive today, pray for safety and good times!
Also, my nose is a little sore from catching a rock in my face while rolling in a kayak the other day.
Weather news:
Mostly rain, cool cloud cover, with the occasional breach of hot sunlight.
-Andrew

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home