Saturday, April 22, 2006

Less than two months left


Well, the seven week mark has hit until I get to see some of your beautiful faces again. Somedays, it feels like time has really flown, others I just can't wait for June to come. July and August weather seems to have peaked in the Caribbean for April. It makes me tremble just thinking of the summer heat, but fortunately I won't be a part of it.

This week has gone well, everyone was excited to be back for the first two days, then the kids just started going crazy with excitement for our expedition trips next week. 6th and 7th grade are going to the beach in Samana to study the coral reef with snorkling equipment, in addition to activities like building boats, hunting treasure, rock climbing, writing, art, and social studies. I'm going with them, and it should be pretty sweet. 8th grade will go to Monabao on a 5 day hiking trip focusing more on leadership and teambuilding, but also on school work as well.

You can pray that the kids won't drive us to nuts also for safety. Trips like this are usually an amazing time for relationships too. Know that I miss you all.
Yours truly,
Andrew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home