Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Free Time...


WEATHER: Unpredictable...Somedays its cold and rainy(by cold I mean that I wear a fleece most of the day)....Somedays its hot, hot, hot(meaning that their are sweat pores that I never knew that I had)...One guarantee is that it is chilly at night, and avoid direct sunlight if you don't want to bathe in your own sweat.

Anyway, I thought you would all enjoy a little weather update being their is only 3 weeks left of winter. My freetime has been very eventful. Somedays I sit with my Dominican family and play parche (parcheesee 'spelling' as its called in the States). Other days I spend hiking to various waterfalls, catching laptop movies, enjoying company, playing sports, and one of my most exciting new past times - Kayaking. Above you will see a classic picture of me hitting the white water! Some classic niknames that I've acclaimed on the river are: popeye - for the classic face made when doing something difficult, pinball - for successfully hitting every rock in sight, and speedy gonzalez - for taking the 'paddle harder when you need balance' very seriously. But mostly there are school events that consume my time. There you have me in a nutshell...(aah let me out!!!)
Love you, mean it,
Andrew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home