Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Starting off a brand new day!

Hey everyone! New years has come and gone, and I am back in the Dominican Republic. Although 24 hours later than planned, due to missing my plane in Miami and being put up in a Sheratan Inn. As part of my new years resolution, I want to make sure that I don't disappear from the lives of those I love. Ergo blogger.com. Its great to see all of my kids smiling faces again, and they are surprisingly excited to learn. We are beginning a physics unit in science, and working on a variety of different things in English such as grammar, book reports, song club, and internet activities. For those of you who know about my pet chicken named hambrita, she survived three weeks without me and has actually gained some weight. It was great to get to see many of you over the holidays. I miss y'all already! I hope to get pictures up on this site soon!
With love,
Andrew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home