Summer Time

Hello beloved friends. Once again I'm writing to you from the great state of Illinois. The school year has been over a little more that two weeks now. Unemployment is feeling a little too sweet. The past two weeks half been spent with the lovely lady friend se llama Grace Anne featured above to the left, myself in the middle, and her beloved mother to the right. However for now she is in North Carolina, and I am preparing for a trip to Europe with my friend Austin from High School. We will be gone the next three weeks and visiting such countries as England and Italy, and if possible Germany or France. The trip is being more played by ear. When I return, the job search will continue at full speed. My eyes are going to turn towards YL, but who knows what will lie ahead. One thing is for sure, that this is the place to find out what yours truly is up to.
Love
Andrew

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home