Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The amazing maize maze!


Hello one and all!

I know that my blogging has been minimal, but there hasn't been a lot to report. Work is very busy with the interview inviting and regreting. Other than that, the Illini stink, but the Bears rule. As you can see from the picture, Grace Anne came to visit last weekend. I took the liberty of showing her some good midwestern pride. We went on a maize maze. It was definitely a unique experience. It wasn't suppose to be a haunted maze, but we hit the time where no one else was in the maze, and lets just say that being lost in the middle of a corn field is terrifying. Corn makes scary noises from the wind and birds. The whole time you are thinking about all of the scary movies like Children of the Corn or Signs. But on the cheerier note it felt a little like Harry Potter 4 and it only took us 15 minutes to get through, but mostly due to my great decision making. To the skeptics, the corn grows tall around these parts, so no, I could not see over the corn. However, I do have to give credit to Grace Anne who picked the last turn to victory by bypassing multiple dead-ends and potential loop-dee-loops. Well that is about it, I will keep you posted on the job search and the coming attractions. Know that you all are in my prayers and I miss you all.

Andrew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home