Crooked Creek Ranch


So i have been home exactly 24 hours to the minute now from my young life trip to Colorado. The mountains were stinkin' awesome...it definitely made me miss living out there! Camp was pretty much a little taste of heaven...obstacle courses, volleyball tourneys, rodeos, horseback riding, ridgerunners, stories about Jesus, moon blobs, polar slides, ropes courses, pool parties, reading harry potter, carnivals, square dances, ultimate frisbee, ET, moosen, chilling in the hot tub, mountain climbing, frolfing, operas, late night wrestling/rap offs, a creek that was crooked, Jesse LeBron James, Tex Collector, the Great Bambi, Shady McGrady, Megatron, and much much more...my only negative comment is the stupid stomach flu that i got that pretty much knocked me down for 36 hours, but i got up again...give me another 48 hours and i should be rested and ready to move it move it move it...

1 Comments:
Andrew,
I'm glad you're liking working with Young Life.
I'm down here at Doulos now, preparing to teach math, geography, and history.
I hope everything's going well.
Post a Comment
<< Home