What do I do now?
So you are probably wondering what I do now? Well I work with Quad Cities Young Life, can't you tell how busily I'm working, and how boring my office space is? Only in YL can your office have this much pizazz. However, things are definitely a little on the boring side for now just cause its all business side of things, and I was born to be around other people. But that side of the job will just keep snowballing into a giant snowman, especially since I'm the trip leader for 34 people on our camp trip to Crooked Creek Ranch in Colorado which is in two weeks.
Yours truly,
Andrew

2 Comments:
thanks for the updates! will be praying for you as you lead a trip to CC.
p.s. the office looks awesome
andrew, my friend. i didn't think you were posting on this thing anymore so i hadn't checked it in forever and then when i did i had a lot of reading to catch up on! but i'm so glad to see you are doing so well and seem to be enjoying life! let us know how the trip went since you're probably back by now.
hope to hear from you soon, friend.
Post a Comment
<< Home